Thursday, October 8, 2009

What I did this summer by Mira

This is my "What I did this summer writing assignment" so here goes....
One of the things I did this summer was horse back riding .I did it in an arena and I did trail riding.This is a photo of me riding at Emerald lack ranch!

"woooooooo, look how high I am"...I am at Ecorocks in Whitehorse Yukon. It is rocking climbing camp and way fun.
I swam 100 metres and ran 1 kilometre in the Duathalon in Cobourg with my cousins, Ava and Bobby and my little sister, Kate
And guess who won ,I did! I won first place in the girls and second overall!
Let's go skiing, water skiing on Rice Lake at our cottage! I got up on my first day of trying.

2 comments:

  1. Miss you already Mira!
    For Sharon: By the way...my graduation is thw 19th of June. :D

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh Ava is still upset...
    missing her BFFs forever!!!

    ReplyDelete